- Yoga Practice
- Teaching Yoga
- Chakra, Mudra, Bandha
- Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Asanas
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Yoga as Therapy
- Teaching Yoga to Kids
- Teaching Prenatal/Fertility Yoga
- Other Yoga Teaching Skills
- Teaching Special Groups
- Yoga Therapy
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Growth
- Upcoming Webinars
- Meet Our Teachers
Write for Yoga U Online
We’re looking for new writers to contribute to our growing online yoga community.
Got something to say? Have special insights on yoga practice, a health-related topic, or simply just a comment on the general wackiness of life?
Our mission is to bring greater awareness of the health benefits of yoga to the public and to serve as a resource site for these as well as the emerging field of yoga therapy. If you have a blog post, article, idea or something else you'd like to share on this topic, please do!
Please email submissions to YogaUOnline@gmail.com. We will review your submission and get back to you if it is accepted for publication. But first, take a moment to check out our submission guidelines below.
Take a Look at Our Submission Guidelines:
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original. We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online or you plan to distribute on other websites. You may, however, rewrite another article you have written and repurpose it for use on YogaUOnline.com.
- No SEO-driven spam submissions: We are not interested in any SEO-driven spam articles. Unless you have really something to say, don't bother. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick), we are not interested.
- Acceptance & Compensation: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we're more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. As an added perk, if we accept your submission, we will offer you a coupon for 50% off a future webinar valued at $67 or more.
- Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media you use. The more people who view your post, the better it is for you and the better it is for Yoga U Online.
- Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 250-800 words.
Interested? Please email us the following if you're ready to submit your post:
- Your full post with a working title, plus any relevant images for your post (please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc) with links to original source if you do not own the image rights.
- Your brief bio (less than 120 words) with links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, pages.
- A headshot or photo of you you'd like us to use for you bio.
- All of the above can be sent to Yogauonline@gmail.com. We’ll try to respond within a week; however if we get really busy, it could take longer.