- Yoga Practice
- Teaching Yoga
- Chakra, Mudra, Bandha
- Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Asanas
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Yoga as Therapy
- Teaching Yoga to Kids
- Teaching Prenatal/Fertility Yoga
- Other Yoga Teaching Skills
- Teaching Special Groups
- Yoga Therapy
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Growth
- Upcoming Webinars
- Meet Our Teachers
Feminine Body, Feminine Practice
Yoga Teacher CEUs:1/5
In this yoga download, Judith Hanson Lasater explores how we as women may adapt our yoga practice to honor the specific needs of our female bodies. Judith discusses:
- How to design a practice that respects women’s needs, yet challenges us to grow.
- What about practicing during menstruation?
Judith also discusses the physical and emotional aspects of menstruation, and the traditional teachings for practicing asana during menstruation.
See here for more information about Judith Hanson Lasater.
Online Yoga Teacher Training
If you're a yoga teacher, this downloads qualifies towards Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits. For more info, see here.