- Yoga Practice
- Teaching Yoga
- Chakra, Mudra, Bandha
- Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Asanas
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Yoga as Therapy
- Teaching Yoga to Kids
- Teaching Prenatal/Fertility Yoga
- Other Yoga Teaching Skills
- Teaching Special Groups
- Yoga Therapy
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Growth
- Upcoming Webinars
- Meet Our Teachers
Confronting Reality: Adapting Your Teaching and Practice to Your Constitution and Condition
Yoga Teacher CEUs:1/5
Teachers and students of yoga increasingly want to know how to match their practice to their Ayurvedic constitutions, for not everyone has a constitution that can handle a lifelong Power Yoga practice. Balance, calm and rejuvenation is the goal of yoga practice for each body type; matching your practice to your own personal equation of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha is essential, lest ungroundedness, burnout or even slothfulness be the ultimate result.
In this one-hour yoga download, Dr. Robert Svoboda explores:
- The benefits of designing your practice around your constitution
- The meaning of yoga in an Ayurvedic context
- How to establish a daily practice that will pace yourself appropriately for advancing in age in good health
- How to acknowledge your own personal reality and adapt accordingly, to enjoy good health and vitality.
When you order this class you will receive a questionaire to complete to find out your Ayurvedic constitution.
See here for more information about Dr. Robert Svoboda.
Online Yoga Teacher Training
If you're a yoga teacher, this downloads qualifies towards Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits. For more info, see here.