- Yoga Practice
- Teaching Yoga
- Chakra, Mudra, Bandha
- Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Asanas
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Yoga as Therapy
- Teaching Yoga to Kids
- Teaching Prenatal/Fertility Yoga
- Other Yoga Teaching Skills
- Teaching Special Groups
- Yoga Therapy
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Growth
- Upcoming Webinars
- Meet Our Teachers
Happily Ever Now: Keys to Working with the Law of Attraction
Class Length:Two One Hour Sessions
Yoga Teacher CEUs:0.4
About this Video
We have a lot more power over what unfolds in our lives than we usually think we do. "We are all vibrational beings, and that’s where everything starts," says Shakta Kaur Khalsa.
If your vibration is not where you’d like it to be, this webinar will introduce you to some key techniques to help you get into a better emotional/energetic place and attract the kind of life you desire.
Navigate into Happiness
We can’t control what other people in our lives are doing, but we have absolute control over the way we view things, the feelings we have, what we’re putting your attention on, how to get into a better mental place.
In this 2-part webinar, Shakta introduces simple ways to change your attitude and outlook, and effective ways to work with core stressors. Think those old patterns have just been there too long? This course teaches you how your mind and emotions work together, and how to navigate in your inner space to neutralize and change old patterns over time.
Navigating tools include....
• Breath, movement, stillness
• Contemplation and journal processes from Ask and It Is Given, by
Esther and Jerry Hicks
• Creation of a safe space to share insights, dreams and challenges
Your guide for this journey, Shakta Kaur Khalsa has been practicing conscious living skills, yoga, and meditation for over four decades with her husband Kartar. Shakta shares of her rich experience as “a long-time student of life,” and teaches techniques to attract greater peace of mind and happiness.
Check Out These Great Bonuses!
- Free Yoga Practices: Yoga to Balance the Head and Heart and Kundalini Yoga - Subtle Body Yoga.
- Free Download: Lymphatic Cleaning: Healthy Breast Care the Natural Way. Lymphatic health is critical not just to the health of the breast tissues but to the body’s overall detoxification process. In this recorded talk, Shakta introduces 12 simple things you can do daily to make sure your lymphatic system is able to do its job of removing toxins.
- Recordings of Both Webinar Sessions: Yours to keep. It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get the recordings of both webinar sessions (both MP3 and MP4), enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of Both Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.