The SCNM: Thai Yoga Center offers SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, authentic Thai Massage classes, Nuad Boran classes, Thai herbalism classes, Thai language classes, Thai culture classes, eclectic martial arts and Hatha Yoga. SCNM: Thai Yoga Center offers course work in spiritually based natural medicine which can qualify candidates for vocational and or medical licensing in several different categories. Additionally, as we are an ONACS, SMOCH, AADP, ANMA, AAPNA, NAMA, NCBTMB, Accredited and or recognized school our courses are suitable for continuing education credits and hours for both primary licensed and allied licensed health care providers. We are an accredited college of Natural Medicine and registered school of Ayurveda.
Program established 1984.
New Student Start Dates four times a year: September, January, March and June
Generous Grants and Tuition Scholarships.
YOGA THERAPY CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS:
1) 200 Hr. SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate
2) 1028 Hr. SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy Teacher Certificate
3) 600 Hr. Ayurveda Health Counselor (NAMA)
4) 1028 Hr. Ayurveda Yoga Therapist Certificate (AAPNA
SCNM College Degrees:
1) Associate of Arts- Major: Yoga Therapy/ Thai Yoga & Natural Health
2) Bachelor of Science- Major: Natural Health
3) Bachelor of Applied Science- Major: Yoga Therapy/ Natural Medicine
4) Bachelor of Applied Science- Major: Massage Therapy/ Natural Medicine
5) Doctor of Natural Medicine (DNM/ ND)