Your stories weave your embodied experience. When you change your story, you change your life.
The stories we tell ourselves shape our mental and emotional patterns, and affect our health and well-being. They are created by and influence the function of our brains.
The repetition of challenging stories from our past colors our present, and shapes our future – so how do we change these patterns which emanate from (and are sustained by) subconscious sources?
How do we not only cognitively reframe, but somatically embody new stories which can give us hope, clarity of purpose, energy, and a brighter outlook?
In this course, yoga therapist Kristine Kaoverii Weber explores the new science of neuroplasticity and what it teaches us how to create powerful, conscious transformation of our mindset and mental-emotional well-being.
Yoga practices have been used for centuries to find deeper meaning and freedom, and they offer an opportunity to reframe the past, live in the present, and find renewed hope for the future.
In this webinar series you will learn yoga techniques to help you dig up old, limiting beliefs, reframe stories that no longer serve you, and embody new narratives to support your health and happiness.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Understand how to use positive psychology techniques to embody hopeful, life-affirming stories.
- Incorporate EMDR-inspired yoga postures to install positive narratives in your body.
- Guide students/clients in visualizations to remove stuck energy and dysfunctional patterns.
- Understand how to leverage the neurobiological benefits of yoga practices to recruit neuroplasticity and make changes to your brain and your mental-emotional thought patterns.
This Course Also Includes:
- Yoga Practice Video & eBook: Enjoy a yoga practice video and eBook that Kaoverii will create for this course.
- Recordings of All Webinar Sessions: It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get access to the recordings of both webinar sessions (both MP3 and MP4 – streaming), enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of All Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.