It’s well known that stress has a significant impact on our bodies. From muscle tension to nervous system dysregulation to hormone disruption, stress wreaks havoc on our bodies.
What fewer women realize is that the effects of stress on our bodies can also affect our ability to get pregnant! The good news is that there are things you can do to manage your stress and best prepare your body to become pregnant.
Whether you’re just starting to think about having children, trying to get pregnant, or seeking medical support to become pregnant, this course will help prepare you for the journey ahead.
In this course, Katlin Robinson will share what she learned in her long four-year journey to conceive. She will present the yoga tools that provided an irreplaceable foundation to help her eventually become pregnant – without medical intervention and through early parenthood.
For many women, difficulty conceiving can be very challenging emotionally. In this course, we’ll also look at the emotional impact of infertility and what you can do to support your body and mental health on this journey.
In her work with teaching courses in yoga for fertility to other women, these tools have also been a catalyst for numerous women to create the family of their dreams – in whatever way that manifests – while strengthening their connection to their Self on their parenting journey.
What You Will Learn:
- What we now know about the connection between stress and fertility
- The emotional impact of infertility and how to support your body and mental health on this journey
- How you can reduce stress to promote fertility
- How to build resiliency after trauma for better fertility, pregnancy, and parenting
- The best yoga and movement practices for fertility
- Why the movements you choose matters
- Small lifestyle changes to improve fertility and pregnancy
- A 60-minute yoga practice for fertility that you can do at home
This Course Also Includes:
- Yoga Practice Video: Enjoy a yoga practice video that accompanies this course designed by Katlin Robinson.
- Recordings of All Webinar Sessions: It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get access to the recordings of all webinar sessions – both MP3 (downloadable) and MP4 (streaming online), enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of All Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the webinar sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.
This course qualifies for 3 CEs with Yoga Alliance.