We’re Hiring! YogaUOnline Is Looking for a Part-time Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you passionate about the potential yoga and movement therapy have to impact millions of lives worldwide?
Would you love the freedom to work remotely, while being part of team dedicated to bringing yoga to the next level and make the benefits of yoga available to a much wider range of people?
Do you have a keen awareness of and appreciation for details and ability to juggle numerous competing priorities at the same time?
If so, here’s an exciting opportunity that may be the perfect fit for you!
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator with an entrepreneurial spirit to help plan, prioritize and implement our digital marketing initiatives.
We are YogaUOnline — a leading resource for high-level online yoga education, including yoga teacher trainings, yoga-based wellness courses, and a vast compilation of resources for making yoga available to every body.
We are a small but powerful team with a clear vision of how we can make a positive impact in people’s lives by providing first-class training to thousands of yoga teachers, yoga students, and pretty much anyone looking to take greater charge of their health and wellness.
We’re on the lookout for a strong Digital Marketing Coordinator to work with the leadership team to plan and implement an expansion of our digital marketing reach and campaigns.
This person is a highly detailed and process-oriented individual with a broad understanding of all aspects of digital marketing campaigns and how they are executed.
This is a part-time, virtual position. Intrigued? Keep reading!
Generally, successful candidates will have between 3 and 8 years of experience managing digital projects.
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will:
– Work closely with our leadership team to lead various strategic expansion projects, as well as implementation of new and existing marketing campaigns.
– Coordinate and manage the execution of marketing plans, define and prioritize requirements, and coordinate with team members to build and deliver said marketing campaigns.
– Organize our remote team to make sure project deadlines are being met and resource allocation is handled.
– Duplicate or create campaigns in Keap, follow up on scheduling deadlines, make sure team members have the information they need in order to complete the tasks assigned, communicate updates in Slack, and create agendas for project meetings.
– Maintain ‘larger picture’ thinking that goes beyond what happens in Slack, ensuring leadership’s business goals are always held top of mind.
– Experience in optimizing online marketing performance by analyzing online statistics and identifying the best practices.
– Well-versed in Facebook Ad Campaign setup and reporting.
– You are a highly detailed and process-oriented individual with a broad understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and how they are executed.
– You can break down the marketing strategy into actionable tasks for team members to achieve expected results.
– You were born with an awareness of and appreciation for details.
– You are able to juggle and meet deadlines across multiple, simultaneous projects.
– You build long-term relationships with team members based on thorough planning, timely and professional communication, and intelligent problem-solving.
– You don’t just identify problems, you synthesize solutions.
– You can work with internal team members to manage their time within constraints and transparently communicate timelines to the team and leadership.
– You’re able to lead prioritization discussions to help team members understand tradeoffs and collaboratively identify solutions that work with timelines and goals.
– You can create an effective project plan and timeline, but are comfortable enough with ambiguity to adapt the plan when things change.
– You have several years of experience working with digital marketing projects either in your own business or as part of a larger business environment.
– You have familiarity with marketing analytics, ability to optimize online marketing performance by analyzing online statistics and identify the best practices.
– You’re available an average of four hours a day and willing to work most of your typical work hours during 9am-5pm Eastern Time.
– You’re comfortable working in a virtual environment (our team is 100% virtual).
Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement of this virtual position.
How to Apply
Introduce yourself! Take a moment to fill out the application below.
Specifically, we want to know what your current experience is with digital marketing and project management.
About a time you worked on a challenging, cross-functional project, what made it great, and how you helped achieve a specific result.
Fill out the application here in its entirety.
Tell us why you’re the right person for our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
We will be accepting resumes and applications for this position until March 27, 2022. If this sounds like an environment that would suit you, apply now, and tell us what you’ve got! And don’t be afraid to be yourself, we want to meet you and see if we are a match.
At YogaUOnline, we have a strong commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We aim to attract qualified candidates who hold these same values and help us to further recognize and celebrate the diversity among us.