As we move towards the post-pandemic era, what will the future of yoga teaching look like? Which are the key trends emerging right now that are likely to define the future of yoga?
And, how can you take advantage of the great new opportunities emerging right now for yoga teachers – and carve a new teaching niche for yourself?
In this free download, yoga therapists Ellen Saltonstall, Lynn Crimando and Eva Norlyk Smith will discuss what’s happening in the marketplace right now, and how to lay the foundation for greater teaching success going forward.
What You Will Learn
- As yoga reemerges in the post-COVID era, what will our new approach to yoga teaching likely look like?
- What is the #1 trend that will define the future of yoga teaching and what does it mean for you as a yoga teacher?
- How can you carve a unique teaching niche in one of the most overlooked markets for yoga teachers?
- Which are the key characteristics of the new paradigm for yoga teaching and how can you use these to establish yourself as a leading teacher in your area?
- How can you best navigate the new hybrid world of online and in-person yoga teaching and take advantage of the many new opportunities this opens up?