Imagine feeling limber and energetic—like you did as a child—even when you are a senior. It’s possible, and fluidity is the key. This course will show you how building fluidity into your movement automatically expands range of motion and helps prevent injury. You will learn how to build fluidity into everyday movements for daily benefit, into your exercise routine so it is more impactful, and into your yoga practice for increased enjoyment.
Fluidity and body awareness go hand in hand. By learning to tune into sensations, you will be able to better tell when activity is beneficial and when it needs to be modified to avoid injury. You will also be able to know what movements will help you feel better.
This course teaches the five steps needed to recapture the vitality of youthful movement. Best of all, these can be done by anyone, regardless of fitness and experience level.
A 3-part yoga and movement practice is included. In the first part, we explore the 5 fundamentals that transform movement from stiff to fluid. In the second part, these fundamentals are applied to cat-cow to dramatically expand the fluidity of your spine. The third part is a fun yoga practice designed to take your range of motion to the next level. You can mix and match these 3 short practices to suit your daily need for better fluidity. You will even learn how to create your own mini-practice to feel more limber and energetic.
Join Board Certified Structural Integrator and Yoga Teacher Anita Boser for this exploration to regain your youth.
What You Will Learn
- How to build fluidity into everyday movements and into your yoga or exercise routine so it is more impactful and enjoyable
- How to automatically expand range of motion and help prevent injury by adding fluidity to your movement
- How to enhance body awareness by learning to tune into and interpret sensations in your body
- The five steps needed to recapture the vitality of youthful movement, which can be done by anyone, regardless of fitness and experience level.
- The 5 fundamentals that transform movement from stiff to fluid.
- How to dramatically expand the fluidity of your spine and take your range of motion to the next level.
- How to create your own mini-practice to restore vitality and feel more limber and energetic.
This Course Also Includes:
- Yoga Practice Video: Enjoy a yoga practice created for this course.
- Recordings of Both Sessions: Yours to keep. It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get access to the recordings of both sessions, enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of Both Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the webinar sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.