YogaTherapyWeb.com Home: Study yoga online. Greatest resources for the therapeutic benefits of yoga. Yoga therapy for back pain, yoga for depression, yoga for stress relief, yoga for kids, yoga for insomnia, yoga downloads, and more.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to YogaUOnline.com, Online Classes. YogaUOnline.com (the "Site") is provided by Auriga Group, LLC ("We", "Us" or "YogaUOnline.com"). Before you get started, it's important for you to understand your responsibilities as either an Instructor or a Student — and for you to understand that you are entering into an agreement with YogaUOnline.com which is designed to protect YogaUOnline.com and outline the relationship among Instructors, Students and YogaUOnline.com.
THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. Upon completion of the registration process you affirmatively agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms"), but you also are deemed to have accepted them (and any changes that have been published on this page) by accessing or using the Site (the "Service"). It is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to review any changes to these Terms. If you are not prepared to agree to all these Terms (including changes published on this page, then you must cease accessing the Service and must delete any materials that you have downloaded or copied from the Site or through the Service.
Outline of Terms. These Terms are divided into separate sections to make them easier to read, but every section applies to every user, regardless of what the heading says.
- Description of Service
- YogaUOnline.com Accounts
- Obligations of Students
- Rights of YogaUOnline.com/Limitation of Liability
Description of Service
The Service includes (1) YogaUOnline.com courses, (2) YogaUOnline.com instructor profiles and class schedules, and (3) YogaUOnline.com reporting marketing and administrative tools (for Instructors). YogaUOnline.com will collect payments charged by Instructors and will disburse funds in accordance with these terms.
Students must create a YogaUOnline.com Account in order to access the Service. You may only create a YogaUOnline.com Account if:
- You are at least 13 years old, and if you are less than 18 years old, you have the permission of your parent or guardian;
- You provide your legal full name, valid email address, zip code, and any other information requested during the signup process.
It's up to you to protect the security of your account and your password. YogaUOnline.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, but you may be liable for the losses of YogaUOnline.com or others due to such unauthorized use.
Obligations Of Instructors and Students:
- All Users. All users agree that they may not:
- use their account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server, and that not all areas of the site may be available to them or other authorized users of the site.
- interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services.
- download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by YogaUOnline.com on the Service for that Content.
- copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein, without the prior written consent of YogaUOnline.com or the respective licensors of the Content.
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
All Users acknowledge that through their use of the site, they may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. Each User acknowledges that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandize and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
You should be aware that we do not endorse or assume any liability for any Content uploaded, streamed or displayed by or on behalf of Instructors or other Students. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site.
YogaUOnline.com has no responsibility to you for any injuries or damages that you suffer in connection with the use of the Service, and you specifically release us from any claims you may have and agree to indemnify us if we suffer a loss in connection with your use of the Service. Our only responsibility is a limited obligation to pay refunds in certain specific situations. You must take precautions to protect yourself.
Payments and Fees
- A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for courses.
- A full payment in accordance with payment guidelines is required to register for a class on YogaUOnline.com.
Classes, Modifications, and Amendments
- You agree to accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to book and pay for a Service on YogaUOnline.com.
- The Courses offered on YogaUOnline.com are offered directly by the Instructor. YogaUOnline.com is not responsible or liable for any information on its Service listings or profiles.
- YogaUOnline.com reserves the right to cancel or change any booked Service at any time, for any reason.
- YogaUOnline.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice.
When a student signs-up for a course, YogaUOnline.com charges their credit card or PayPal account at the time of sign-up to hold their spot for the course. Students may request a refund within the refund request time period in accordance with YogaUOnline.com's Refund Policy found at: http://yogauonline.com/yogaspirit/refund-policy.
Other Important Points.
You should also be aware of the following:
- Physical exercise can be a dangerous activity. There are inherent risks in any physical activity, including fitness training or other similar activities that may be offered by Instructors. YogaUOnline.com reminds its members, and viewers to exercise and train safely within the boundaries of their own capabilities.
- When using the Service, you may be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that YogaUOnline.com is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against YogaUOnline.com with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless YogaUOnline.com, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
- Content available through the Service often represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, site user, or other person or entity not connected with us. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized YogaUOnline.com spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity.
- The Content available through the Service belongs to either YogaUOnline.com or one or more Instructors, and it is a violation of their intellectual property rights for you to record the audio or video available through the Service. You hereby agree that you will not make any such recordings, or otherwise copy, redistribute, publish or exploit material from the Service, except as expressly permitted herein, without the express prior written permission of YogaUOnline.com and the relevant Instructor.
- All Users. All users agree that they may not:
Rights of YogaUOnline.com/Limitation of Liability
Right to Remove or Refuse Content
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
YogaUOnline.com Makes No Representations or Warranties.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. YogaUOnline.com and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Services may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.