We’re Hiring! YogaUOnline Is Looking for an Online Community Manager
Are you passionate about the potential yoga and movement therapy have to positively impact lives?
Are you well versed in the latest breakthroughs in our understanding of the factors that impact health and well-being as evidenced in recent research into the benefits of yoga, the importance of movement for health and well-being as well as recent advances in our understanding of the importance of fascia – the bodywide, connective tissue network?
Do you have a background as a yoga teacher, yoga therapist, movement therapist and/or bodyworker with extensive experience building a following in your local community or online?
Would you love the freedom to work remotely, while being part of team dedicated to bringing yoga to the next level and make the benefits of yoga available to a much wider range of people?
YogaUOnline is looking for a part-time enthusiastic Online Community Manager to support our private online communities associated with our online course offerings.
As a community manager, you’ll be a voice of inspiration and a leading force in fostering engagement and participation in our online communities and build a commitment to the vision of our company.
– Support our programs by planning and implementing a strategy for community building and engagement for our mid-sized to large online programs
– Plan and structure a lineup of tasks that encourages participation and dialogue
– Interact with community members in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and connect with the online community
– Monitor activity, curating and organizing discussion activity
– Answer community questions, share knowledge and provide positive support.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with Facebook community management and admin operations
Required Education and Experience
These requirements are consistent with the position and business necessity
1. 2+ years of managing online communities of 100+ members
2. Experience working in the online education space
3. Experience collaborating with creative teams to increase customer engagement
4. Experience providing insights and intelligence on client threads happening in the community to our team
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution with relevant coursework
Training as a yoga teacher or movement therapist with extensive teaching experience and background.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.