Why did the ancient yogis consider the spine a sacred channel – a repository for the flow of Prana, or life force energy? And what are the implications for our approach to practice today? How can we best amplify the flow of life force energy in the body through our practice?
In this online course renowned yoga teacher Tias Little explores the “spiritual spine” and note its connections to “higher” consciousness. Learn to tap the potency of the central channel of the spine and discover how all yoga practices look to infuse the spine with Prana and amplify life force energy in the body. Learn to animate the channels of your spine through healing sounds, breath, and movement to open up the channels of the subtle body.
What You Will Learn:
- How to animate the channels of your spine through breath, sound and movement
- How alignment in postures allows you to feel the energetic flow of vibration through your spinal centers
- The groundwork for all Pranayama and Yoga Nidra
- Techniques to create more opening in all your cranial cavities to facilitate more balanced brain functioning.
- How to release the delicate structures around the jaw and cranium providing an antidote for headaches, eye strain, and insomnia
This Course also Includes:
- Yoga Practice Videos: Enjoy a yoga practice that accompanies this course.
- Recordings of All Webinar Sessions: It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get access to the recordings of all webinar sessions – both MP3 (downloadable) and MP4 (streaming online), enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of All Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the webinar sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.