One out of eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer at one point in their life.
However, a large body of research shows that statistically speaking, there are ways to reduce the risk of developing breast cancer. Unfortunately, that knowledge is found across numerous studies on many different topics, and not easily summarized.
Based on her extensive experience working in this area as a naturopath, Sat Dharam has collected all that information into a comprehensive body of knowledge that encompasses all the different factors that are known to affect immunity and health in general, and breast cancer risk specifically.
What You Will Learn
- What role does the lymphatic system play in the body’s detoxification processes?
- Which are the factors that weaken lymphatic functions and thereby our immune system and how can we protect ourselves against these?
- Which are the six phases of toxicity, and which are the warning signs of excess toxicity?
- Which are the best detoxification strategies for whole body health?
- What role does hormonal balance play in lowering our long-term risk of cancer?
- Which hormones have a protective effect and how can we increase levels of these in our system?
In this course, Sat Dharam will address these and many other questions relating to how we can enhance the body’s inherent protective functions for greater immunity and strength.
Learn about the many factors that affect immunity and health – hormonal, environmental, dietary, nutritional, psychological and spiritual. Sat Dharam will look at factors that impact all aspect of our immunity as well as the specific factors that impact breast cancer risk.
This Premium Course Includes These Bonuses:
- Yoga Practice Video: Enjoy a yoga practice with Sat Dharam designed specifically for this course.
- Recordings of All Webinar Sessions: It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get access to the recordings of all webinar sessions – both MP3 (downloadable) and MP4 (streaming online), enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of All Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the webinar sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.