We are very pleased to welcome back Baxter Bell, MD for a workshop focused on developing “Core Integrity and Balance” using the physical postures of yoga, the breath and the focused mind to reach your goals.
Core integrity typically refers to strengthening the complex group of muscles and structures in our mid-section. While this is important, in this course, we will also look at creating greater core integrity to strengthen our willpower and empower us with greater mental-emotional centeredness to achieve the most important goals in life.
Balance on the physical level is important in maintaining our health over time, but cultivating a balance in our work and social life can be equally important. Our sessions together in this course will focus on helping you develop the skills to address all these vital aspects of your life!
What You Will Learn
- What is meant by core integrity and how it impacts us physically, emotionally and mentally
- How our daily habits can serve to strengthen—or undermine—mental-emotional balance
- How to wake up the core and rebalance the body
- Basic yoga practices and supportive breath work to foster integrated body strength, agility in body and mind, and clearer insight around re-balancing health, work and social aspects of life.
This Course Also Includes:
- Yoga Practice: Enjoy a yoga practice Baxter has created especially for this course.
- Recordings of All Webinar Sessions: It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get access to the recordings of both webinar sessions (both MP3 and MP4), enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of Both Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.