View basket (0 items $0.00)
Leslie Howard - Yoga Teacher, Restorative Yoga
Leslie has been practicing for over seventeen years in New York City and the San Francisco Bay Area, including fifteen years of teaching, workshops, and annual yoga retreats. Previous international retreats have included Egypt, Hawaii, Mexico, and Italy. She is currently studying under Manouso Manos and Ramanand Patel, both of whom hold some of the highest level certificates given in the system of Iyengar Yoga. Leslie credits Susanne Kemmerer (a Physical Therapist from Germany), for introducing her to her pelvic floor and Lizanne Pastore (a PT from San Francisco) for helping her deepen her knowledge of the subject. She recently completed Judith Hanson Lasater's training on restorative yoga.
- Yoga Alliance Certified 500 hour E-RYT
- Member of the International Pelvic Pain Society
- Somanautics -Human Dissection Lab - 2011 (42 hours)
- Certified Relax and Renew Trainer by Judith Lasater - 2009 (40 hours)
- The Abode of Iyengar Yoga, San Francisco – Iyengar studies with Manouso Manos – 2000 to present (1,000+ hours).
- The Abode of Iyengar Yoga, San Francisco – Iyengar apprenticeship and class assistance with Manouso Manos – 2001 to 2005 (240 hours).
- Ramanand Patel, San Francisco – Iyengar studies – 1998 to present (1000+ hours).
- Turtle Island Yoga Studio, San Rafael, California – Iyengar Teacher Training Program with Tony Briggs – 1999 (300 hours).
- Piedmont Yoga Center, Oakland, California – Advanced Studies Program with Rodney Yee – 1998 (320 hours).
- Om Yoga Training in New York City – with Cyndi Lee – 1997 (3 month program).
- Integral Yoga Institute in New York City – with Swami Ramananda – 1995 (6 month program).