View basket (0 items $0.00)
500 Hour Yoga Therapy, 500 Hour RYT
The Yoga Impact 500-hour Yoga Therapy Education Program focuses on developing advanced yoga practices for RYT-200 yoga teachers along with therapeutic yoga modalities for injury, illness, and special populations. The heart of the program is togive yoga teachers the skills needed to bring yoga to marginalized populations, supporting the mission of Yoga Impact to empower individuals to embrace yoga as a critical piece of a healthy lifestyle, thus increasing overall community prosperi ty by fostering fitness, compassion, and selfless service. Upon completion of this program, each participant will be certified as a 500-hr Yoga Therapist and can choose to register as a RYT-500 with Yoga Alliance.
Yoga Therapy Training
- Nancy Candea, eRYT-500, CYT: Founder and Director of Yoga Impact, training director for Kula for Karma, adjunct professor of yoga at the College of St. Elizabeth.
- Laura Kupperman, eRYT-500, CYT: Founder and Director of Yoga for Cancer Survivors.
- Tina Lesevic, RN, MSN, FNP: Registered Nurse Practitioner at NJ Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Course: Physiology
- Michelle Barrett, PhD, RYT-200: Assistant Professor and Program Chair for Psychology at St. Elizabeth College.
- Courses: Brain Anatomy, Yoga and Autism, co-teaches The Psychology of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Patricia Mather, ND: Founder and owner of Pacific Holistics, Naturopathic physician and educator.
- Course: Ayurvedic Applications in Western Lifestyles
- Nancy Smith, LMT: certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, National Ayurvedic Professionals of North America
- Course: Ayurvedic Studies